- Quinsol's OrderRouting & Execution System -
QORES is our innovative product to support electronic brokerage. With a central order book clients can control several direct customer links and order routing/best execution on several electronic trading platforms.
Our development is focused on the fixed income market so QORES can handle benchmark-spread based orders based on ticking benchmark prices.
QORES can also handle several asset classes – the order must have at least an ISIN and a size to be handled and executed successfully (for example routing to Bloomberg).
QORES as a client-server-system provides:
- one central order book to connect multiple trades
- order routing to Bloomberg (TSOX), MarketAxess and others
- quoting as firm orders on Bloomberg ALLQ (via MPF+AEP)
- FIX integration (4.4) + STP (i.e. VCON solicited and unsolicited)
- Best Execution Decision Support
- supporting different broker-fee models
- reporting in compliance with the MiFID directives
Please ask for our 2,5 minute movie “Max Trader” regarding usage of the product, an online demo via Web or a product/technical presentation.